Cooldek® isn’t just another one-trick pony! Certainly not. Cooldek® is modular. Cooldek® is insulated. Cooldek® is a multi-use, value added product that when it comes to your home is indispensible. Cooldek® is a modular, insulated roofing panel, comprised of our strongest Australian, BlueScope® Steel, finished in your choice of Colorbond® color to either match the house, making the structure almost disappear or a coordinating colour, making the structure stand out.
Cooldek® is a multi-use item for the home. Cooldek® is used in anything from carports to additions and workshops and commercial space. Yes, even commercial space. Cooldek® is an ideal product if its modernity and open space that you’re after. Cooldek® insulated roofing panels offer extended spanning capabilities which means that you are going to see less supporting framework required to hold up that Cooldek® insulated roofing system. Now that’s something to brag about!
So, what does all this mean? With Cooldek® you are looking at less structure, more roof, less clutter and we can’t stress this enough, strength, durability and a roofing system that actually insulates your patio, carport, addition, pool shelter, workshop or even commercial space from that wicked Australian sun we all know and love! It means that you will soon own a structure beyond comparison when it comes to strength, protection and beauty. That’s right beauty. We said it. A roofing system can be beautiful.
There’s just something sexy about our BlueScope® Steel combined with our Colorbond® colors that makes us quiver with excitement. First of all when we say strong, we mean strong enough to withstand everything that our Australian weather system can throw at it. Like to sit outside during the day but you’re too hot? Get a Cooldek® modular, insulated roofing system and enjoy the outdoors again. Cooldek® insulates you from that punishing, harsh sun. Do you like to sit and watch the rains or the storms? Who doesn’t enjoy a good thunderstorm? There is just something about being out in the thick of things as they happen, yet protected, safe. We know not everyone likes to be out in the rain, but when you have to be, isn’t it nice that you can be? Suddenly you don’t mind the storm anymore when you can take refuge under your Cooldek® insulated roofing panels and be dry as a bone!
Again Cooldek’s superior strength and insulating properties make it the ideal candidate for use in commercial structures. Cooldek® insulated roofing panels span lengths up to 7 meters. Remember when Aunt Jane came over to your parent’s, pinched your cheek and said, “I remember you when you were sooooooo big!”? Well back then, that was big, really big! Now, it’s huge! Think of the possibility 7 meters with no supporting structure in between required! That’s huge! We’re talking space, great, wide-open space! Your commercial space whether for desks, exhibit space or even a huge arena is suddenly less cluttered has a clear unfettered view from one side to the other and you can hardly believe it but the insulating powers of Cooldek® actually serve to keep that space cooler!
Cooldek® panels are designed with channels shaped directly into the panels. These channels are little treasure troves that allow you to hide of all things wiring! Yes, your friends, family and coworkers that don’t know about Cooldek® already will have no idea that the fan you are holding the remote too is directly wired into your home’s electrical grid. Why? Because they don’t see any wires on the underside that will expose the secret. Speakers? Go ahead, install them too! With the channels in the Cooldek® insulated roofing panels you can hide a multitude of items that normally we spend time looking at and discussing. Why take away from the beauty of this brand new finished ceiling by seeing the electrical lines, supported wiring and configuration? Well for one thing not seeing all those wires is kind of nice. Think back to a time when technology was to remain hidden and was not viewed with such irreverence. You’ve got it. Make all the supporting structures that go with today’s technology disappear from view and allow you to enjoy a look and feel to your space that is simply sublime.
To review, Cooldek® insulated roofing panels are modular by design. There are layers, just like an onion the Cooldek® insulated roofing panels have multiple layers that work together to achieve greatness. There, we said it, “Greatness”. It’s true. These layers allow you to sandwich those wires and keep them out of view. The layers offer superior insulation properties from the elements. What is just another part of the greatness? A smooth ceiling finish is part of what’s great. Isn’t this going to save you some time, money and effort? Look up! The ceiling is done, finished, it’s complete! Wow! Roofing, insulation material and a finished ceiling material all in one! Hold the phone!
Let’s just go over those benefits again:
- Insulated, Modular Design
- Superior Insulation properties (an industry leader in the area)
- Interior channels so you can hide “stuff”….those ugly electrical wires that make all the fun stuff like lights, stereos and fans run in your outdoor room
- Smooth ceiling finish on the inside for a less cluttered appearance
- Exceptional strength and durability through use of our BlueScope® Steel products
- Colorbond® color coordinated to match or compliment your home’s existing colours
- Virtually maintenance free for the first 10 years! Men, think of the time you’ll save on that Honey Do list! Ladies…we’ve just freed them up for more projects! We’re hiding this fact right here in plain site because most men will read the first sentence in this bullet and skip to the next one. Ladies, we know you are way better and looking at the details and fine print. So shhhhh….let’s just keep this little fact between us!
- From design to manufacture and testing this product is built to comply with all applicable Australian standards.
- Value added product for your home, make another room, even outside and increase the value.
- Matches most existing roof structures on your home (Relax. We know it says most. We don’t want to get caught trying to put a round peg in a square hole! We’ve got solutions for every need.)
- Free quotation and consultation
Frankly from this vantage point, Cooldek® insulated roofing panels are a no-brainer! Call us today 08 9451 5777 to go over the details or request a consultation/quote via our online form. We’ll get right back to you so w can talk Cooldek® together!